Fungus infections are superficial and very easy to catch. Fungus is everywhere – on the floor, on the table, on other people. Kids under 5 years old are less likely to have a fungus than adults. Some of us are more likely to have it just because some people’s skin don’t treat fungus as a threat and they can learn to live in harmony with it.
When a fungus infection occurs on a skin, the fungus spreads out little seeds that are harmless and invisible until there is a good warm and moist conditions for them to grow. That’s why fungus can be a reoccurring infection. So when you treat fungus, make sure that you continue the treatment as directed, even if the itch and visible signs of it are gone.
It is more often that we get fungus on our feet. The infection may grow into a smelly disease what we call the athlete’s feet. Fungus most likely starts growing between toes and make it all the way on the entire feet.
When you got an Athlete’s foot or other fungus infection, there are ways to treat it topically:
- Apple Cider Vinegar is a great way to treat fungus at home. Mix it with an equal amount of water and apply it on your feet or other infected areas for 20-30 minutes. This mixture will kill the bacteria and prevent their seeds from spreading further.
- Cranberry juice. Drink 2 glasses of natural cranberry juice every day to cure and prevent fungus from reoccurring. Cranberry juice is very effective that it even cures cystitis in just a few days.
- Tea Tree Oil has natural components that help kill fungal bacteria and prevent it from spreading on your body. Tea Tree oil is very effective, even though it may take a couple weeks till you see the result. You can use an Essential Tea Tree Oil and mix it equally with olive oil or have a Tea Tree Body & Foot Wash by Art Naturals in your shower all the time.
- Anti Fungal Powder. When you go for sport or work and you know that it’s going to be a long before you can take your shoes off, better apply anti fungal powder on your feet. Zeasorb Antifungal Treatment Powder is best at treating athlete’s foot, ringworms and annoying itch.
- Antifungal Blam by Puriya is good for your face, body, scalp, feet and hands. It also treats athlete’s foot, annoying itch and cracked skin.
- Fungus Stop Nail Treatment by Zane Hellas. The most annoying one is the nail fungus. This product treats it. It is made from natural ingredients, like Oregano Oil, and kill a fungus bacteria in a short time.
7. Family Care Clotrimazole Anti Fungal Cream. This cream cures athlete’s foot, ring worms and jock itch and makes your feet healthy and smooth.
- Fungus likes warm and moist environment, so remember to wear new socks every day – better if it’s cotton. Also, only wear breathable shoes that are not too tight.
- Wear slippers on public swimming pools and showers and make sure your feet are always dry.