This time I want to talk about skin firming and elasticity. As we noticed, this type of question arises more often as we get older. And here is the reason why:
When we growing up, our young body produces a lot of elements that naturally help skin stretch, bones grow and muscle strengthens. Our body naturally produces a huge amount of elastin and collagen. Those ingredients are first in charge of our body’s young and fresh look.
But as we enjoy our life, the years go by one by one and our body has no necessity to grow anymore, so the collagen and elastin production slows down a big time.
And along with the natural slow down, we also helping our body to exhaust it’s reserves of elastin and collagen by being on a sun without sunscreen, spend long hours outside under the wind and smoke cigarettes. Therefore from the young shine beauty we slowly transform into a dried fruit with the sagged skin.
But we don’t want that to happen! We want to keep young, fresh and healthy look for as long as possible! And here I’ll tell you how.
- What best delivers vitamins to our skin is the food that we absorb from which our blood naturally gets all the vitamins and minerals that’s there. Eat a lot of products that help your body with collagen production – oranges, kiwis, strawberries. Basically all that contains vitamin C in it, it will help to build elastin and collagen that keeps our skin firmed.
- Avocadoes are great moisturizers from inside. It contains fatty acids Omega-9 that are regenerating damaged skin cells and filling it with necessary moisture. Vitamin C and E help in building collagen and elastin, and in charge of skin tightening.
So here is the idea: mix avocado with lime and eat it daily! Or eat a lot of guacamole: D
CREAMS AND LOTIONS:
- To make your skin firmed and tight look into cellulite creams. Body Merry Cellulite cream with Caffeine, Retinol and Seaweed is a firming and toning gel. You can use it solo or apply is on a massager or even add it to your body scrub!
- If you want a beautiful firmed face, Serum with Vitamin see is a must. Derma-Nu Hyaluronic Acid Vitamin C Serum is organic anti-aging and anti-wrinkles skin treatment. Serum activates your skin collagen production, for a fresher, younger, firmer and brighter complexion.
- Palmer’s Cocoa butter Formula with Vitamin E softens, smoothes and relives dry skin and perfect for stretch marks treatment and skin firming.
- 100% Organic Rosehip Oil by C.S.M is amazing anti-aging treatment that repair your dry skin and boost the collagen production with Retinol and Vitamin C for a great skin elasticity and youthful look.
- Rise’n’Shine Raw Cocoa Butter perfect for all you DIY home recipe, like soap making, lotion, shampoo, lip balm and hand cream. It also comes with the recipe ebook!
Quick Tip: When we exercise, our muscles tighten and make our bodies firmed and our skin as well tightens around them. So, shall we? :D