I usually avoid anti wrinkles products and choose a better diet and richer creams. But years go by, and new imperfections are making their way out on my face. So I decided to give it a shot and try this new product Nerium Age-Defying Night Cream.
As I read about the product, it is based on NAE-8 extract, derived from the Nerium oleander and aloe vera plants and developed specifically for Nerium Skincare.
This cream is meant to tighten pores, brighten the complexion, increase firmness. But what caught my eye the most is the reduction of wrinkles appearance and fine lines.
- wrinkle on my forehead – partly mimic, partly aged,
- smiling fine line – mimic (too much smiling)
- wrinkle under my eye – mimic (for some reason under just one eye)
I applied Nerium Age-Defying Night Cream for a month just to the wrinkly spots. It does have a tightening effect, not very comfortable when to use it under the eye.
For the first 20 days, I barely saw any results. And closer to the 30th day the appearance of my wrinkles was:
- Wrinkle on my forehead – almost gone, barely visible, I would say it’s gone 80%.
- Smiling fine line – still there, not as deep, though, I would say it’s gone 30%. (Too much smiling)
- 3. Wrinkle under my eye – is still there and there is just a slight improvement, I would say 20%.
Here is my Honest Review on the product Nerium Age-Defying Night Cream.